Located within the Ozarks is the humble community of Lowell in Benton County, Arkansas. It has an estimated population of 9.422. The city is growing rapidly which means residential and commercial units are also increasing in number. Detect-It Real Estate Inspections perform Lowell home inspections to cater to the increasing numbers of buyers and sellers in the area. Those who seek a peaceful and quiet lifestyle find refuge in Lowell and we help them make informed buying decisions for a big investment – purchasing a home.
Here are the following home inspection services we offer in Lowell AR:
- Buyer Inspection – our home inspector will examine the property, inside and out to look for any signs of damage or safety hazards. A proper and thorough inspection of the property is essential before closing the deal. Neglecting this important task may end you up in unpleasant surprises upon moving in.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – consider our Pre-listing Inspection to ensure a smooth and quick sales process. Having an inspection performed ahead of time alerts you to immediate issues before potential buyers come touring around your home.
- New Home Warranty– Most new homes come with a 1-Year Builder’s Warranty. Make sure to schedule our New Home Warranty Inspection while your builder is still responsible for issues that are due to poor workmanship. Most construction issues go unnoticed until 3-5 years. Don’t wait until you run out of time.
- New Construction – because no home is exempt from flaw, our New Construction Inspection will help provide the peace of mind you highly deserve. In fact, common issues found in newly constructed homes are foundation cracks, improper grading, poor framing, drainage issues, window leaks, and HVAC issues such as malfunctioning thermostats, faulty wiring, and poorly installed electrical systems, and other issues you did not expect to exist in a newly constructed home.
- Multi-unit/ Investment Property – Purchasing a property for investment does not only entail the importance of its condition. The potential for liability is important too! Aside from all items covered during a typical home inspection, our home inspector in Lowell, AR will also check for liability concerns.
- Pre-Lease Inspections – Renting or leasing a property can be daunting if upon moving out, you are asked to pay for damages you did not cause. Our Pre-Lease Inspection provides lessee the peace of mind that you will not be accused of damages you did not cause.
- Commercial Building Inspections – this type of inspection will provide property owners and investors with a detailed and informative report to help make informed decisions of the commercial property being inspected.
- Mold Testing – mold testing will help confirm if there is no longer an existing mold problem around your home.
Call us today at (479) 551-8040 or visit our website to schedule your Lowell AR home inspection today!
Detect-It Real Estate Inspections of Bentonville, AR is your go-to Professional Home Inspection Company. When we work for you, your inspection will be performed with integrity by keeping YOUR best interest our #1 priority. As our client, we are your UNBIASED ADVOCATE.
We utilize state-of-the-art inspection equipment, software, and technology to provide you with a thorough inspection and a complete picture of your investment with a report that is modern, detailed, and easy to read. As our client, you benefit from a thorough inspection, with a comprehensive digital inspection report, giving you the knowledge to make your most informed buying decision. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. At the core of our business is one singular focus: to deliver to our clients the best quality and peace of mind in the business.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website or call our office now (479) 551-8040 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.