You may want to consider a Pre-Listing Inspection or Seller Home Inspection. It can assist the sale process to go smoothly and quickly. A pre-listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except that the information is obtained for the seller. The seller can use this information to repair any items before getting a ready, willing, and able buyer. Your buyers will eventually conduct an inspection anyway. Also, you might want to know what they are going to find by getting there first. You can Schedule your Home Inspectors Fayetteville AR Today!
Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Also, it may alert you to items of immediate concern.
- It permits you to make repairs soonest without a rush and then pay too much due to time limit contingency.
- You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers. You can Schedule your Home Inspectors Fayetteville AR Today!
I appreciate the walk through and explanation in detail of Brian’s findings of the home inspection. I’m grateful for your service through the nervous home buying process but it helped put me at ease. Thank you!
A thriving job market, great house values, entrepreneurial growth, dynamic festival scenes, and pretty much anything you could ever need or want in a city to work, live, and play in, Fayetteville, AR makes one of the most liveable places in America.
Are you ready to move to Fayetteville, AR? Then we at Detect-It Real Estate Inspections are ready to be your home buying advocate making sure you find the perfect place to hang your hat.
Our professional home inspectors will thoroughly evaluate all aspects of the house or condo you are looking to buy. Our pros at Detect-It Real Estate Inspections do their job with due diligence to make sure we uncover any issues or concerns that could potentially impact the property value before closing a sale. All findings will be included in a comprehensive digital inspection report that will be delivered to you within 24 hours.
Schedule your home inspection service online right from our website TODAY or call us NOW at (479) 551-8040.
…Because a quality home for your family deserves no less than a quality home inspection service |
Detect-It Real Estate Inspections.