5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A HOME INSPECTION ON A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED HOME
Before you start looking and planning how to decorate your “soon-to-be-home”, there are still a handful of things you need to do. One of these is to have the new home inspected. There are many important reasons why a home inspection is necessary before purchasing your new home. Schedule your Home Inspectors Bentonville AR today!
Picking out paint colors and planning to shop for decorative items is very exciting. However, nothing beats the satisfaction of moving into a safe new home. With all the excitement of figuring out where the furniture will fit, never forget to hire a home inspector and have the home inspected first.
Why Should I Have A Home Inspection by a Licensed and Certified Inspector?
You won’t have surgery without a qualified surgeon. That same goes for the home inspection. Some things licensed and certified home inspectors see through their trained eyes. They have the experience and the expertise to see things the home buyer won’t. Some home buyers opt to hire a home inspector during the early phases of construction while most of the house is still visible and accessible. A newly built home is still not exempt from a home inspection, and the walk-through with the builder may not be enough. Schedule your Home Inspectors Bentonville AR today!
Below Are 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Choose To Have A Home Inspection
1. You can and will find problems in a newly constructed home. Contrary to what most think, just because it’s new doesn’t mean there are no issues. It’s nearly impossible for the builder not to miss something. Building a home involves different subcontractors working in different areas and systems. These separate but simultaneously occurring activities make it impossible for the builder to check all phases carefully. Some common issues found in newly built homes are as follows
– Broken trusses
– Unattached ducts
– Raised roof shingles
– Missing insulation
2. The second reason is that a municipal building inspection differs from a home inspection. Municipal building inspectors check for compliance with building codes which are the minimum standard. Most of the time, municipal inspectors conduct multiple daily inspections, which may be far from enough of a thorough and comprehensive inspection.
3. The problems found before buying can be fixed before moving in. The good thing with a home inspection is that you have a heads-up on what must be done before taking ownership of the home. You won’t be bothered with dust, noisy repairs, or having to stay home from work to monitor the repairs being done.
4. Minor repairs can be fixed before they cause major damage. A home inspection gives you the proper knowledge of the home’s major components. It gives sellers and buyers the time to address what needs to be handled before it results in serious concerns or costly damage.
5. It will matter when you resell the property. When you plan to resell, buyers will likely get a home inspection. Even if you didn’t know that some issues existed before you took ownership of the house, the home inspection could still discover them. Remember, the builder will no longer take responsibility for these issues.
6. With the above reasons mentioned, hiring a professional licensed, certified home inspector to inspect your new home will pay off in many ways and allow you and your family to enjoy many years in your new home.
Schedule your Home Inspection in Bentonville, AR, today! Call us at (479) 551-8040.
A thriving job market, great house values, entrepreneurial growth, dynamic festival scenes, and anything you could ever need or want in a city to work, live, and play in, Fayetteville, AR, makes one of the most liveable places in America.
Are you ready to move to Fayetteville, AR? Then we at Detect-It Real Estate Inspections are ready to be your home-buying advocate making sure you find the perfect place to hang your hat.
Our professional home inspectors will thoroughly evaluate all aspects of the house or condo you are looking to buy. Our pros at Detect-It Real Estate Inspections do their job with due diligence to ensure we uncover any issues or concerns that could potentially impact the property value before closing a sale. All findings will be included in a comprehensive digital inspection report that will be delivered within 24 hours.
Schedule your home inspection service online on our website TODAY or call us NOW at (479) 551-8040.
…Because a quality home for your family deserves no less than a quality home inspection service |
Detect-It Real Estate Inspections.