Home to 49, 298 locals as of 2017, Bentonville is the ninth-largest city in Arkansas, United States, seated at Benton County. Bentonville is also the home and birthplace of the world’s largest retailer, Walmart. Bentonville is a combination of the southern city, small town, global business hub, and the Northwest Arkansas metro. With Walmart’s prominence in the city, Bentonville is also a focal point for retailers and other businesses. The number of commercial buildings alone in the city made Commercial Inspection by Detect It Real Estate Inspections one of the most sought-after services. Given the increasing number of residents, our home inspection in Bentonville also keeps up with the demand for the continuous growth of residential units.
Bentonville also experiences all four seasons as this 31.5 square miles city lies in the humid subtropical climate zone. While Bentonville does receive cold air masses from the North, some are still blocked by higher elevations of Ozarks. Temperatures above 37.8 degrees Celsius are common with July being the hottest month. These factors and others motivated us to always strive for continuous excellence in providing home inspection services in Bentonville, AR.
Here at Detect It Real Estate Inspections, our Bentonville, AR home inspectors conduct the following quality services:
- Buyer Inspection – our home inspector will examine the property, inside and out to look for any signs of damage or safety hazards. A proper and thorough inspection of the property is essential before closing the deal. Neglecting this important task may end you up in unpleasant surprises upon moving in.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – consider our Pre-listing Inspection to ensure a smooth and quick sales process. Having an inspection performed ahead of time alerts you to immediate issues before potential buyers come touring around your home.
- New Home Warranty– Most new homes come with a 1-Year Builder’s Warranty. Make sure to schedule our New Home Warranty Inspection while your builder is still responsible for issues that are due to poor workmanship. Most construction issues go unnoticed until 3-5 years. Don’t wait until you run out of time.
- New Construction – because no home is exempt from flaw, our New Construction Inspection will help provide the peace of mind you highly deserve. In fact, common issues found in newly constructed homes are foundation cracks, improper grading, poor framing, drainage issues, window leaks, HVAC issues such as malfunctioning thermostats, faulty wiring, and poorly installed electrical systems, and other issues you did not expect to exist in a newly constructed home.
- Multi-unit/ Investment Property – Purchasing a property for investment does not only entail the importance of its condition. The potential for liability is important too! Aside from all items covered during a typical home inspection, our home inspector in Bentonville, AR will also check for liability concerns.
- Pre-Lease Inspections – Renting or leasing a property can be daunting if upon moving out, you are asked to pay for damages you did not cause. Our Pre-Lease Inspection provides lease the peace of mind that you will not be accused of damages you did not cause.
- Commercial Building Inspections – this type of inspection will provide property owners and investors with a detailed and informative report to help make informed decisions of the commercial property being inspected.
- Mold Testing – mold testing will help confirm if there is no longer an existing mold problem around your home.
Call us today at (479) 551-8040 or visit our website to schedule your Bentonville, AR home inspection today!
Detect-It Real Estate Inspections of Bentonville, AR is your go-to Professional Home Inspection Company. When we work for you, your inspection will be performed with integrity by keeping YOUR best interest our #1 priority. As our client, we are your UNBIASED ADVOCATE.
We utilize state-of-the-art inspection equipment, software, and technology to provide you with a thorough inspection and a complete picture of your investment with a report that is modern, detailed, and easy to read. As our client, you benefit from a thorough inspection, with a comprehensive digital inspection report, giving you the knowledge to make your most informed buying decision. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. At the core of our business is one singular focus: to deliver to our clients the best quality and peace of mind in the business.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website or call our office now (479) 551-8040 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.