Home to 49, 298 locals as of 2017, Bentonville is the ninth-largest city in Arkansas, United States. It is seated at Benton County. Bentonville is also the home and birthplace of the world’s largest retailer, Walmart. Bentonville is a combination of the southern city, small town, global business hub, and the Northwest Arkansas metro. With Walmart’s prominence in the city, Bentonville is also a focal point for retailers and other businesses. The number of commercial buildings alone in the city made Commercial Inspection by Detect It Real Estate Inspections one of the most sought-after services. Our home inspection in Bentonville always keeps up with the demand for the continuous growth of residential units.
Bentonville also experiences all four seasons as this 31.5 square miles city lies in the humid subtropical climate zone. While Bentonville does receive cold air masses from the North, the higher elevations of Ozarks still blocks some of it. Temperatures above 37.8 degrees Celsius are common with July being the hottest month. These factors and others motivated us to always strive for continuous excellence in providing home inspection services in Bentonville, AR.
- Buyer Inspection – our home inspector will examine the property, inside and out to look for any signs of damage or safety hazards. A proper and thorough inspection of the property is essential before closing the deal. Neglecting this important task may end you up in unpleasant surprises upon moving in.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – consider our Pre-listing Inspection to ensure a smooth and quick sales process. Having an inspection ahead of time alerts you to immediate issues before potential buyers come touring around your home.
- New Home Warranty– Most new homes come with a 1-Year Builder’s Warranty. Make sure to schedule our New Home Warranty Inspection. Let us examine your property while your builder is still responsible for issues that are due to poor workmanship. Most construction issues go unnoticed until 3-5 years. Don’t wait until you run out of time.
- New Construction – because no home is exempt from flaws, our New Construction Inspection will help provide the peace of mind you highly deserve. In fact, common issues found in newly constructed homes are foundation cracks, improper grading, and poor framing. It could also include drainage issues, window leaks, and HVAC issues such as malfunctioning thermostats. Not to mention the faulty wiring and poorly installed electrical systems. And all other issues you did not expect to exist in a newly constructed home.
- Multi-unit/ Investment Property – Purchasing a property for investment does not only entail the importance of its condition. The potential for liability is important too! That is why, our home inspector in Bentonville, AR will also check for liability concerns. This is in addition to all other items we cover during a typical home inspection,
- Pre-Lease Inspections – Renting or leasing a property can be daunting if you are asked to pay for damages you did not cause upon moving out. So, avail of our Pre-Lease Inspection that provides peace of mind and helps you avoid said liability.
- Commercial Building Inspections – this type of inspection will provide property owners and investors with a detailed and informative report to help make informed decisions of the commercial property being inspected.
- Mold Testing – mold testing will help confirm if there is no longer an existing mold problem around your home.
A thriving job market, great house values, entrepreneurial growth, dynamic festival scenes, and pretty much anything you could ever need or want in a city to work, live and play in, Fayetteville, AR makes one of the most liveable places in America.
Are you ready to move to Fayetteville, AR? Then we at Detect-It Real Estate Inspections are ready to be your home buying advocate making sure you find the perfect place to hang your hat.
Our professional home inspectors will thoroughly evaluate all aspects of the house or condo you are looking to buy. Our pros at Detect-It Real Estate Inspections do their job with due diligence to make sure we uncover any issues or concerns that could potentially impact the property value before closing a sale. All findings will be included in a comprehensive digital inspection report that will be delivered to you within 24 hours.
Schedule your home inspection service online right from our website TODAY or call us NOW at (479) 551-8040.
…Because a quality home for your family deserves no less than a quality home inspection service |
Detect-It Real Estate Inspections.